Thursday, December 24, 2015

First But Not the Last


by: Ilai


How wonderful it is to get to know the Lord Jesus, right? 

You just keep falling in love with Him with every struggles you overcome because of Him, with every new experience You have with Him, with every revelation You received from Him!

And along with this, there is the desire to share the saving power of the Lord to our loved ones.

But what if instead of being glad of coming to know God, growing your faith in Him & your evident transformations because of being a born-again, it is your family who became your #1 persecutor? What if theyre not happy about it? What if they want you to stop attending the church & return to your old ways?
So how does it feel to be the first seed planted?
Every single soul who has finally found Christ has a unique testimony to share!
Lets hear some amazing work of God in these young peoples lives:

Eyd:

Honestly mahirap talaga mag stand sa family ,lalo na pag ikaw lang ang believer .Makakaranas lagi ng persecution. I-direct to the point ko na lang. But he Amazing Grace of the LORD is very sufficient to me because He makes me tougher in my trials. He gives me great strength in my weakness. He gives me a power to endure this situation. Exodus 14:14 says, The LORD shall fight for you, and you need only to be still.

Kaya nga kahit broken family kami, I still trust His powerful and alive Word! Nile-lay down ko lagi kay LORD ang family ko.  Lagi kong sinu-surrender ang situation ko na. Dahil alam ko darating ang best time ni LORD na sasamba kami sa harap Nya ng kumpleto at lagi ko iki-claim yon. I know HE will restore my family. I always put my trust on Him because He is the GOD OF BREAKTHROUGH! He is the Author of salvation of every family.
Hindi ko magagawa ito kung wala ang sapat at higit Nyang biyaya sa buhay ko.

Kaya I will continue to serve Him. Ang kamangha -mangha Nyang biyaya ang lagi kong aasahan. Dahil my work is not in vain. Ngayon pa lang I am more than victorious through Jesus Christ. I am more than a winner because GOD IS WITH ME. I will never discouraged. Joshua1:9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Kaya alam kong anumang ginawa ng kaaway sa aming buhay, mga poot , galit, tampo, hinanakit, hirap, lahat ng yon ay babaliktarin ni LORD. 



Kaya whatever trials come, whatever situation I face, I will rejoice. At matatagpuan Nya akong nagpupuri at sumasamba sa Kanya.


Because GOD HEALS ALL WOUNDS. HIS LOVE IS PERFECT AND COVERS OUR SINS. I know GOD IS MY PERFECT AUTHOR, and He is my Clay Potter and He gives the best pathway for my life. 



Hallelujah! Be exalted my King ! The highest in the heavens!

Marielle:

As the only one believer in our family. Akala mo madali na lang mag-communicate sa kanila pero hindi. Lalo na kapag nag conflict ang paniniwala ninyo. At saka every time na magkakasala ka na, parang may boundary ka para magkamali. At lagi sinasabi sayo "yan ba ang tinuturo ng church ninyo". Kasi ang lang nasa isip nila kapag born-again kana, walang ka ng karapatan magkasala. 


At kapag gusto mong pumuta sa church ang laging sinasabi "tumatakas sa mga gawain sa bahay", kahit tapos mo na lahat ng yon. But one thing I learn from Pastora Nenet,"Always show them your respect and pray for them", para ma-open ang kanilang heart and mind. 

And every time I pray kay Daddy God I always cry out to Him, and I told everything to Him. So that I can forgive and forget sa lahat ng sinasabi nila. Parang hindi na pray ang ginagawa ko, parang nag share na ako ng problema ko sa magulang or best friend ko.In the right time, in the right place makikita nila ang light ni Father God.

Paulo:

I grew up in a Catholic environment. Being the first Born-Christian in our family I've been through a lot of trials, persecutions and temptations. I was just 16 years old when I decided to surrender my life to our Lord Jesus. From that moment everything was changed. 

As a follower of Christ our number one enemy is ourselves. It is so hard to change my way of living, to be Christ-like. At first its so hard to pray before getting up on my bed, before eating and before I sleep. Even reading the bible. I thought it was the hardest part until my parents persecuted me. My parents are not the usual parents. They always fight, almost every day and night. Their mouths were full of worldly words (If you know what I mean). They're short-tempered parents. And because I really want them to be saved, I tried so many things. I tried to control my temper when they're saying bad words in front of me. 

I tried to be a better son.

I tried to follow them in many ways. I tried to please them and to do what God wants me to do. But it all has its limitations. Suddenly, I got tired. I lose everything. I couldnt control my emotions and my temper. Everything! I ask the Lord, "Why they are acting that way? Why they can't understand me?" I just wanted them to be saved, Lord! Why it is so hard to make that happen? I always received bad words from them, even in my little mistakes they got angry easily. There were many times they called me 'demon'. The days are getting harder and harder. Its like I just wanted to be asleep forever. I am so depressed. I just wanted to escape from everything. I just wanted to be gone. I stopped praying. I didn't want to talk to Him because I thought He left me. He let me face this alone. 

Until I realized that He never left me. 

Its just me, forgetting that He can do all this things.  To work with Him  & not on my own. To do all things through Him. He reminded me of my life verse in Jeremiah 29:11 that He has a plan in my life. He doesn't want me to suffer but to have a life with hope. That's why I'm writing this and sharing this to all of you. I just want you to know that, so everyone may not turn their backs on You Lord, NEVER! All we need to do is to pray! Pray without ceasing! Be obedient. Just trust Him because for sure He has a better plan for us. We may not know it but God has it perfect for everything. Let's just have faith! True Faith! God bless you.



Leo:

God has been so good in my life.
The entire process on how He saved me was just so wonderful. As a believer, part of being enlightened by His mercy and goodness are the trials: to test the perseverance and determination towards serving God. 

One particular aspect in my life that I am really challenged is having a non-believing family. Though my parents grew up in a religious sector, but the traditions and doctrines that they grew up with made them isolated and faithful to their religion of which hinders them to have a wider understanding about God. Thus, when they knew that I am now in a new phase with regards to serving God; at first, my mom would always criticize me and my faith towards God.

It would sometimes make me feel down, but afterward God instantly comforts my heart. Furthermore, every time that my mom speaks about my status with God I always remain in silence. But there was a time when we were dining together with my brother, and he asked me about the 'sign of the cross' (Catholic gesture) if I am still doing it, and my mom answered his question sarcastically that I dont do that anymore. 

Then, she asked me about it, and I just replied that it is not stated in the bible that we should do such gesture; and she paused for a while, I guess she was thinking about it which is really true.

That experience made me realize that God is really moving towards saving my entire family. After that, there was joy in my heart that in a small way I was able to share the truth. Right now I believe that my family was able to accept my status with God, and I am hoping and praying that someday in Gods perfect time my entire family will really accept the truth and be saved by Jesus. To God be the glory.
                        

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Gods grace that I dont stand alone in this faith. I have my family with me. 
Almost  :) 


But whenever I see these young people coming to church without their families, whenever they cant find any family members around to pray for and embrace during the service, whenever I imagine how difficult it would have been to be in their shoes, it always makes me feel like tearing up. It must be hard. 


Have they experienced telling their parents their newest testimonies of God's faithfulness? No matter how simply it may sound? Have they experienced happily relating their visions & dreams? Tell them how they wish they can serve God full time the soonest possible time without the fear of hearing instant nag?


Maybe not. At least not yet. But I believe what God has promised regarding the salvation of EVERY faithful believer's bloodline. I believe someday, in God's perfect timing, they would be overwhelmed in that one-of-a-kind joy of seeing our families worship the One True Living God, & that joy of finally serving Him TOGETHER WITH OUR FAMILY!

PRAISE THE LORD!


But for the mean time, let us all overcome the challenges laid in front of us. 
For this moment that we aren't seeing it that way, let us not lose hope & be impatient ( like most of us would react).
Let us not be weary of praying & reaching out to them!

Once I was refuted by someone I'd love to be seen saved, I responded:


I'm sorry, even if you said you won't. IT would happen. You are given to us as a promise! You shall return to God no matter what happen! 

Yeah. I had the last laugh. That Gigil I turned to a positive declaration. Prayers work I know!


I am sure, everyone's excited to see our families saved at last, pang nangyari na yon, let's do a group 'apir'. okay?! 
:)








LifeHopeandTruth.com
DailyBiblememe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment